August 19, 2013
Porcelain Company (Porcelain) was named Finalist in the NY NOW Best New Product, Bath & Body competition. This is the first honor and first competition for Porcelain.
"We are so happy to make an impact in our first competition," said JJ Shoemake, CEO of Porcelain Company. "Being named finalist is both humbling and empowering. We believe that Porcelain is a huge part of the next advancement in personal hygiene and now we have to get it into more peoples' bathrooms."
Porcelain earned Finalist honors for the Elemental Gift Set, shown with the limited-edition fragrance Reserved. The Elemental Gift Set pairs an Elemental and a personal sized Replenish bottle. The recommended retail for this item is $78.00.
Designed by an organic chemist, Porcelain has a breakthrough, patent-pending formula which creates a surface barrier between the user and the toilet water while actively neutralizing the volatile gases in the water. A little shake or a spritz or two of Porcelain in the toilet water "before" will leave the user with a light refreshing scent, instead of the smells normally associated with bathroom usage.
Porcelain's first appearance at NY NOW in the Personal Care + Wellness section
For more information regarding NY NOW please visit www.nynow.com or call 800-272-7469.
more information regarding Porcelain Company, please contact Wes Kendall at
800-330-1441 or email@example.com.
- 08/19/2013 Best New Product Finalist
- 08/13/2013 Porcelain at NY Now
- 07/28/2013 Porcelain Joins the Rep Connection
- 07/19/2013 Porcelain in Canada
- 07/10/2013 Porcelain at AtlantaGiftMarket
- 06/13/2013 Porcelain at Dallas Gift Market
- 06/13/2013 Porcelain Introduces Reserved
- 05/30/2013 Porcelain at Minneapolis Gift Market
- 05/18/2013 Porcelain Signs Keith Smith LTD
- 05/17/2013 Porcelain Signs Giftware Sales Group
- 05/15/2013 Porcelain Introduces Teal
- 05/01/2013 Porcelain Joins Blonde Comet
- 03/13/2013 Porcelain at Columbus MarketPlace
- 02/25/2013 Porcelain Joins Gr8 Reps
- 02/13/2013 Porcelain Gets Connected
- 01/18/2013 Porcelain in Panama
- 07/13/2012 Debuts at Atlanta Gift Market
- 05/30/2012 Porcelain Available at Terrame Day Spa
- 05/01/2012 Introducting the Elemental
- 04/03/2012 Introducing 3 New Fragrances
- 01/17/2012 Introducing Simpatico
- 01/09/2012 Shoemake to Lead
- 01/02/2012 KMAF Launches Porcelain